E&L MK18 MOD1 Platinum AEG
An exceptionally high-end RIF, your M4 platform doesn't get much better than this!
This RIF comes with a welded steel 120rnd Mid-cap magazine, and flip-up steel iron sights.
The E&L MK18 MOD1Platinum features:
- Stock QD-NUT(TM)- Tool free quick spring change.
- Rotary style Hop-up unit.
- Safety Spring Tension Release system.
- HA Type III Surface processed Aluminum Hand Guard Rail, Receiver and buffer tube (Real Steel Buffer Tube Thread).
- Steel External parts.
- Platinum Outer Barrel: Steel CNC
- Gear Bushing: 6 x 9mm Bearing
- Gear Set: Steel CNC
- Wiring: Silver Wire
- Nozzle: Air Seal Nozzle
- Cylinder: One Piece Steel CNC
- Spring Guide: Steel w/bearing
- Motor: (Very!) High Torque
All of our airsoft RIF's will be Chronographed and tested before shipping to ensure they are UK law compliant.
We also perform a basic external and internal function check on all our RIF's.
UKARA and Two-Toning:
If you don't have a UKARA number (or other valid defence), you will have to choose a two-tone paint option which comes in five different colours, we offer this on any RIF we sell other than revolvers.
Simply add the “Two-Toning Service” item to the cart along with the RIF, for the UKARA number just enter "Two-Tone" and it will allow you to add it to the cart.
Two Toning can take an additional 2-4 days.
Please note the two-toning image is sprayed onto a WE G19 to display the colours. We use a standard set of colours to ensure you get the best quality.
To ensure your RIF is two-toned with the best possible quality we will disassemble the replica, prepare and prime the surface before painting. We spray 2 colour coats onto the replica before spraying a clear top coat onto the RIF and re-assembling it. We take the upmost care NOT to spray over any moving parts or sights.