G&G CM16 Raider 2.0
The next iteration of the hugely popular CM16 Raider. Designed and built on the M4 Platform, made to be a starter weapon at a great price, but highly reliable and upgradeable as well.
G&G have taken the original Raider design and improved on it, by taking the same reliable internal components (and upgrading a few), and customizing the external furniture to bring it up to scratch with more high-end and expensive rifles.
The New Raider 2.0 features:
- High Quality Polymer External Construction
- Metal reinforced V2 gearbox
- 8'' M-LOK Handguard Fitted as Standard
- Bottom and Side M-LOK Panels
- Full-Length Top 14'' Top Rail for large Sight / Scope Setups
- Removable Alloy Flash Hider, 14mm CCW Threaded for Suppressors and Tracer Units
- Flared Magazine Well for an additional Manipulation Point
- FlaredTrigger Guard for Glove Users
- Rear Alloy Sling Plate for Single Point Sling Setups
- 6 Position Adjustable Crane Style Stock
- Rubberised Butt Stock Plate for Grip
- New style Pistol Grip
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- Ambidextrous Mock Tactical Charging Handle to Release the Dust Cover
- Removable Flip-Up Locking Ironsights
- Adjustable Rotary hopup for Range and Accuracy
- 18000rpm Motor
- 275m Tight-bore Inner Barrel
All of our airsoft RIF's will be Chronographed and tested before shipping to ensure they are UK law compliant.
We also perform a basic external and internal function check on all our RIF's.
UKARA and Two-Toning:
If you don't have a UKARA number (or other valid defence), you will have to choose a two-tone paint option which comes in five different colours, we offer this on any RIF we sell other than revolvers.
Simply add the “Two-Toning Service” item to the cart along with the RIF, for the UKARA number just enter "Two-Tone" and it will allow you to add it to the cart.
Two Toning can take an additional 2-4 days.
Please note the two-toning image is sprayed onto a WE G19 to display the colours. We use a standard set of colours to ensure you get the best quality.
To ensure your RIF is two-toned with the best possible quality we will disassemble the replica, prepare and prime the surface before painting. We spray 2 colour coats onto the replica before spraying a clear top coat onto the RIF and re-assembling it. We take the upmost care NOT to spray over any moving parts or sights.